• Sealing of gaps around pipes, cables, ducts and services which
penetrate fire rated walls and floors.
• Fire rated cable penetration in concrete and masonry.
• Installation of fire rated sealant in concrete walls and floors.
• For vertical and horizontal joints, interior or exterior.
• Application requiring acoustic properties or STC rating.
• Sealing construction and expansion joints.
• Sealing joints in pre-cast panels.
• Perimeter sealing of door and window framing.
• Sealing gaps between faced and cladding panels to various
• For new construction and remedial applications.• To prevent the spread of fire and smoke through walls and floors.
Bostik Firecaulk is a single component, non-sag, fire rated acrylic
based gunnable sealant. A general purpose product for construction
joints and the sealing of service penetrations in plasterboard,
concrete floors and masonry wall constructions.
Bostik Firecaulk is a gun grade acrylic based sealing compound
specifically manufactured for sealing low movement interior joints
(less than 5%) in masonry and plasterboard to provide a fire barrier
for periods up to 4 hours