http://www.tremco.com.auSize/s:Coverage:Application: Data Sheet:
http://thewaterproofingwarehouse.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Presstite-MSDS.pdf Recommended Uses:Building and Industrial:
- Expansion Joints Precast: Concrete slabs, block and brickwork, concrete panels.
- Floors: Foundations, columns.
- Roofs: Domes, Skylights, vents.
- Sheetmetal Roofing: Profile for sealing at parapets, over plates, side and end laps and ridges.
- Windows and Doors: Into timber, masonry and metal frames, shop fronts, glazing.
- Walls: Partition seals, curtain walls, panels, metal cladding.
- Prefabricated Buildings: Garden sheds, farm sheds.
- Pipe Work: Low pressure pipe gaskets, packing filling voids around water pipe penetrations, septic tank ring seals.
- Backing Strip: Mastic sealers.
- Domestic and Commercial:
- Air Conditioning: Refrigeration ducts, seals on ventilation cabinets, packing in duct work to reduce vibration noise etc, cool rooms.
- Electrical: Installation boxes, lighting.
- Boats: Glazing, cabin seals, hatch cover seals.
- Caravans: Sheet joins, window fixtures.
- Treated Log Construction: Strip sealant between logs, in gardens recreational or domestic structures.
- Heavy Construction:
- Roads: Bridges and paving.
- Pipes and Water: Dams, irrigation, sewerage, septic tanks, concrete tank lid seals.
Preformed Bitumen Saturated Polyurethane Sealing Strip
Presstite is a bitumen impregnated flexible polyurethane foam sealing strip. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes, this versatile product expands and contracts to accommodate movement, acting as a gasket or sealant to reduce noise, to stop light draughts, dust, dirt, damp rain and standing water from entering building constructions in leisure, domestic, commercial or industrial installations.