http://www.crommelin.com.auSize/s:Coverage:Application: Data Sheet:
http://thewaterproofingwarehouse.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Superseal-TDS10.pdf Recommended Uses:
- Metal roofing
- Window and door frame seals
- Construction of pre-fabricated units (housing units, buses, caravans etc.)
- Air conditioning ducts
- Computer room dust sealing
- Expansion joint filler
- Precast concrete panels and sections
Superseal is a flexible impregnated foam closure based on compressible polyurethane foam. It provides a positive seal against dust, vermin, moisture, vibration and air. Available in a range of sizes and profiles Superseal joints tolerate large movements and remain permanently flexible.
- Highest water resistance of all tested PU foam closures.
- More flame resistant than comparable foams.
- Has a uniform cell structure with tighter cell construction than standard PU foams.
- Clean, non tacky, no mess, lightweight, easy to use
- More environmentally friendly than traditional PU foams with lower emissions.
- Meets all of the requirements of the automotive lists of raw materials
- Good temperature resistance
- Low permanent deformation