Superseal is a flexible impregnated foam closure based on compressible polyurethane foam. It provides a positive seal against dust, vermin, moisture, vibration and air. Available in a range of sizes and profiles Superseal joints tolerate large movements and remain permanently flexible.
- Highest water resistance of all tested PU foam closures.
- More flame resistant than comparable foams.
- Has a uniform cell structure with tighter cell construction than standard PU foams.
- Clean, non tacky, no mess, lightweight, easy to use
- More environmentally friendly than traditional PU foams with lower emissions.
- Meets all of the requirements of the automotive lists of raw materials
- Good temperature resistance
- Low permanent deformation